Friday, October 22, 2010

Ripple has landed

Today, Ripple was posted on the Xbox live indie games marketplace.  It only came out with one other game today so that means it will be at the top of new releases for longer which will hopefully boost sales a bit.  I will post some sales data when it becomes available.  As for my next project I have been toying around with a few ideas and I have it narrowed down to either a bullet hell type game or just a standard side scrolling shooter like Gradius.  I still like the idea of integrating some kind of music driven gameplay into it but I am struggling getting a method that works well.

2 comments:

  1. your game ripple is one of my first game reviews / lets play videos. its pretty good. your game i mean, not the review lol you will see what i mean, i filmed it on an iphone

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKKrBlZWZw&list=PLlTf1-QoraK9gpKMnadPSMT9ypPeSnrtC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know when you make another game, ill follow the developer. im also thinking of doing a show for indigame developer interviews. no one is doing those yet i think.

      find me on youtube
      or twitter @B4LifeMA

      cheers and keep up the good work.

      Delete