Monday, December 20, 2010

Trouble getting back into it

Things are not going well as far as progress on Barrage's development.  I have been having a difficult time finding the time/motivation to get much progress on Barrage these last few weeks.  Things have been very busy with the holidays and work, I write payroll software and end of the year is very busy as tax time approaches.  Not to mention that even when I do work on the game it is usually for 1 to 2 hours at a time which makes it very difficult to get large portions of development accomplished.

This is not to say that Barrage is sunk by any means, I plan on seeing this game all the way through for sure.  What it does mean is that the timeline for getting this game released is going to have to be pushed back.  It's looking more like end of February or early March for a release of Barrage.  The delay can be a good thing as this will hopefully provide me with extra time for polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment